It's rare we have time in the morning to cook up a nutritional breakfast...so here's an easy way to prep some ahead of time for the perfect grab-n-go!
1. Finely chop some of your favorite veggies (bell peppers, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, kale...whatever suits your fancy). I added spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, jalepenos and red bell pepper here for mine. YUMMM!!!
2. Whip up some egg whites (2 per muffin) and add some herbs and salt-free seasoning (I also love to add a touch of hot sauce for some extra kick).
3. Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray
4. Evenly spread veggies in muffin cups
5. Add about 1/3C (2 egg whites) to each cup or until filled to top
6. Bake at 350degrees Fahrenheit (or 170Celcius) for 20-25 minutes until set
7. That's it! Store in airtight container and grab 2 muffins for a quick, clean and nutritional breakfast!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :)